2018 SFRC Bol d'Oregon, June 2-3
Newsletter/ Weekend Rules
We are less than two weeks away from the 4th Annual SFRC Bol d'Oregon! If you plan on attending, whether you are racing or not, please read the following:
Saturday Trackday (June 2): Run by OLM (Oregon Lightweight Moto), $50 per person. For more information click here.
Camping Saturday Night: $25 per campsite/ tent, no fires allowed and please clean up your area!
Sunday Morning (June 3): If you camped the night before you need to proceed to the front gate to sign the waiver, pay $10 if spectating and receive your wristband for the day.
Sunday During the Event: Breakfast, lunch and coffee will be available from No Brakes Café.
With your help we can keep this event running year after year. Please keep all dogs on leashes and clean up after yourselves.
The SFRC is very excited for this event and we hope you are as well - see you at the races!
If you would like to enter a team please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Act fast as spots will fill up quickly.
* Name, email, and phone number for the team captain who will be the primary contact for team.
* Names of the other team members.
More information regarding rules, schedule and payment will be coming shortly, but the overall event will be very similar to years past. What we know for sure:
* Date: June 3rd, 2018
* Location: Mac Track – 2770 NE Lafayette Ave, McMinnville, OR 97128
* Two categories:
* Vintage: 500 cc or less, 1982 or earlier, 2 or 4 stroke.
* Modern: 250 cc or less, any year, 2 or 4 stroke.
* Cost: $350 per team. ($100 deposit, $250 day of – payment info to come soon)
* Team: limited to (3) members.
* Race: 6-hour endurance race w/ special test event TBD.